If you’re looking for creative ideas and strategies for creating more authoritative content and earning backlinks passively, this episode is for you!
Monique is an SEO Consultant, Digital Strategist, Content Creator, Podcaster, and lots more. After nearly three years with the Wiideman Consulting Group where she led a 20% average increase in inbound organic search traffic for clients, she has gone out on her own with her new company Digital Meaux Solutions.
I had a blast and learned a lot listening back to this conversion – we talked about lots including:
Topics In This Episode Include:
- Why Monique moved away from active Link Building
- Monique’s unique type of company – part content creation + part SEO
- The intersection of Link Building and Content
- The ingredients of authoritative content
- Getting links with no outreach
- How to get .edu links
- Local Link Building
- The importance of style, tone, and sentiment for SEO
- Monetizing Blog Content
- How to capitalize on trends
- Diversity & Inclusion in SEO and Marketing
- Non-Traditional Career/Entrepreneurship Paths
- Monique’s Podcast and Self Care
About the Sponsor – Stacker Studio
Yes, we have a NEW sponsor! Stacker Studio will create super high-quality, well-researched content for your site – and then it gets syndicated out to Stacker.com and also a guaranteed 50+ network of media and news sites (local and national). Sites their client’s content appears on include San Franciso Chronicle, MSN, Daily News, and a lot more!
I spent a lot of time reviewing the content and backlinks generated by several of their client’s sites, and it’s all top-notch quality and something I would do or have my clients utilize in a second. Visit https://studio.stacker.com/wire to receive a 20% discount on your first story and promotion.
Related Episodes You Might Like Show Agenda and Timestamps
- Proven Rules for Outreach and Link Success w/Gisele Navaro
- Getting Major Publishers To Feature Your Content (20 Proven Tips!) /Kerry Jones
- Google’s Natural Language API Tester
Articles, Resources, and Links Mentioned
- Coming Soon!
Find Monique Online
- Monique on LinkedIn
- Meaux Digital Solutions
- Meaux’s NEW Podcast:
Leave a Comment