It’s true that there’s a LOT of misinformation out there about Analytics. It can be hard to dig through all the content out there for the right path to take.
Thankfully, we have a true expert on the show today. Annie Cushing has spent over 10 years mastering, practicing and teaching analytics. In this episode she distills down her expertise into easy explanations – so you don’t have to spend hours upon hours wondering what direction to take.
For example, Annie will teach you the exact way to tag your paid social media ads (hint: don’t use ‘cpc’!), and where to go to easily set up simple dashboards that will give you more time to actually do marketing (and impress your boss).
Don’t forget to subscribe on iTunes!
Basics of Analytics
- Setting-up an account
- Track what’s most important (to you)
- ‘Keeping the puppy inside the box’
- ‘The data comes to you’
- Should everyone have a dashboard?
- How intimidating is learning to set-up/use a dashboard and related tools?
- Is there a solution?
- Use them for clients?
- Too many screenshots or too many words