Summary / Dan’s Comments
What a treat it was to have Marie Haynes as our first guest! Despite a few Skype troubles, we were able to get a info-packed session recorded.
If you’re someone who wants to be up to date on Google penalties and algorithms such as Panda, Penguin and more – you’re going to want to tune in and take notes. I should note the recording of this episode took place February 10th, 2016 – all info is accurate as of that date.
Onto the show!
PS – My audio quality during interviews does get better after the first two episodes!
PPS – Our iTunes feed is approved
currently pending approval, and will be available in iTunes and other Podcast platforms shortly! Thanks for your patience while we get this up and running!
- Pure Spam
- Panda Updates
- Redirect from Penguin Hit Site
- Ask a Vet
- Google Penalty Updates (link to Marie’s newsletter signup)
- Google Webmaster Guidelines
- Manual Penalties
- What it is
- What triggers these types of penalties
- Who gets these penalties
Penalties (Penguin, Panda, Phantom, etc)
- Who needs to be concerned
- Site recovery/rank atrophy
- Frequency of future Panda updates
- Can penalties be avoided
Starting Over After Penguin Penalty
- Should a site ‘start over’
Women in Tech/SEO
- Advantages/disadvantages being a woman
- Thoughts on the industry as a whole
Humanization of Penguin
- Penguin the gardener
About Experts On The Wire
This is a Podcast dedicated to bringing you the best digital marketing info from experts in the field! Find out more by listening to our 10-minute intro to the Experts On The Wire show!
Please subscribe on iTunes and leave us a review!