That title is no hyperbole.
I don’t know what number you would guess ‘massive’ means, but Ross and his company Siege Media have grown traffic by 250,000-500,000 monthly visits for clients like Zillow, TripAdviser and ZipRecruiter. I’d call that ‘massive’!
I wanted to know how they do this, so I invited him on the show to find out.
We chat about:
- how he estimates if a client will see ROI from content marketing
- his 7-step process of increase traffic by 250,000+ monthly visits
- the qualities of rank-worthy content
- the myth of 10x content
- what people are getting wrong with the Skyscraper Technique
- the curious way in which he learned how to write
- …and a clip of something never released before from … 2013!
Don’t forget to subscribe on iTunes!
- Single Grain
- How We Improved Blogger Outreach Placements by 63%
- Unsolicited Response Rate – Unthinkable
- How to Increase Website Visits by 250k+
- Skyscraper Technique
- 12 Keyword Research Tools and Creative Ways to Use Them
- Are Your Titles Irresistibly Click Worthy?
- Link Prospector
- Which Keywords Have the Worst CTR?
- Solving the Pogo-Sticking Problem
- Ross Hudgens
- Gary Vaynerchuk
- Sujan Patel
- Jay Acunzo
- Brian Dean
- Todd Mailicoat
- Barry Schwartz
- Chris Winfield
- Rand Fishkin
- “Do what you’re best at.”
- Sujan’s first employee
- “We can do any content …”
- “Our agency is split …”
- Criteria of clients
- “We grab the competitor’s URL and put it in SEMrush …”
- Identify content to create
- Content that ranks (almost) every time
- User Analysis
- Generating Links
- Leveraging Influencer Links
- Introductory passages