I love going to the VW dealer. Not because I enjoy overly priced car maintenance, but because I get to read all the classic VW ads they have framed up on the walls. They prove that words can make the difference between getting a result – or not.
On this episode, you’re going to learn how Liston uses words – messaging, tone, language, positioning – to increase monthly sales 8x, increase landing page conversions 104% – and yes, even how he became a guest on this podcast via cold email outreach.
And don’t forget to subscribe on iTunes.
- Good Funnel
- Rick Mulready’s Episode on Experts (How to run facebook ads)
- Landing Page Hacks
- How to Think Like a Copywriter (LinkedIn)
- Dan’s article on the Next Web (Keyword Tools)
- How to Write Landing Page Copy That Converts
- Meta Description Examples
- The Painful Truth About Growth Hacking
- Answer to Tim Ferriss’ Questions
- $35 Bluetooth Headphones
- Liston’s SoundCloud
You were an Environmentalist?
Phone Number in Your Bio?
Cold Email Pitching
- “When can we schedule an interview?”
- “What’s the common thread?”
- Ask for less
- Social Proof
- Messaging vs copywriting
- Finding the pain of customers
- We people buy vs we people use things
Saving a Bombing Interview
The Truth About Growth Hacking
The Best Thing Recently Bought Under $100
“I’m a hip-hop artist and a rapper.”