We’ll Help Get You To ‘Point B’
Most SEO agencies are going to try to push 6-12+ ongoing monthly contracts.
We don’t do that.
I know that’s not always possible or even necessary. So we’ve always offered short term, 1-3 month engagements – to help alleviate an immediate SEO-pain you may be feeling.
SEO in project form, is focused on solving specific short term challenges.
Typical projects include help with:
- A migration, and you want to mitigate the loss of search traffic.
- You have a content team already in place creating articles/posts, but it’s not getting any SEO traction.
- A new site build, and you want an SEO audit.
- Building or redoing a site, and you want to incorporate proper keyword targeting.
- Traffic or penalty recovery (we don’t do a lot of this as a stand alone, but I can refer you to someone!)
- Short term strategic plans, which you’ll then roll out execution.
- You’re trying to resolve technical issues, like bad schema markup, technical errors, pages not being indexed properly etc.
Projects are also great if:
- You don’t have a full monthly ongoing budget, but want to see if you can get some ROI from a 2-3 month project.
- You want to incorporate some training for your internal team along with a strategy in which you execute.
- You want to try working with an agency before committing full-time.
- You need to sell the idea of SEO to your internal execs and team with a project, before they will commit long-term.
Actual line item ‘deliverables’
These are some of the actual SEO services commonly provided in a project (not all of them, it’s more ‘mix and match’ depending on your needs!):
- Technical Audit
- Keyword Research & Analysis
- Content Calendar
- Strategy Development
- Directly Consulting from Dan (via phone/email)
- … and more! We really cater it to your specific needs.
What results can you expect?
The honest truth is – although projects are great for all of the reasons above – most SEO success (rankings/traffic/revenue) is a long-term, ongoing, consistent process.
There are some outlying cases in which a project will yield higher rankings and traffic (and we’ve done this in some cases). But it depends on your situation and the current opportunity.
Therefore, I would look at an SEO project as a way to:
- Get the ball rolling
- Solve specific technical problems
- Try SEO out
- Invest in some internal education
- Be told what to do
- …and in some outlying cases – see immediate traffic returns.
If you are really looking for ROI in the form of traffic and revenue from organic search, I highly recommend you check out our ongoing SEO campaign services.
Have Questions? Want to get started?
Reach out to me to find out more about project and if they are right for you!Get in Touch!