Sometimes you just need a trustworthy SEO to clarify some questions or help tackle a specific problem. I am currently accepting a limited amount of phone consultations via Clarity.fm
Some scenarios that are perfect for SEO consultation are
- You’re designing a new site and just need to get answers to important SEO aspects
- You need some verbal advise for how to improve traffic to your site
- You need some help strategizing and brainstorming content
- Maybe you already work with an SEO but need a second opinion
- You may be looking to hire a full-on agency at some point in the future, but just need help with some short term advice.
How To Book Consulting Time
Please use this Clarify form to book time with me. Clarity is really reliable and easy to use!
(Just have one quick question? Leave me a voice message and I’ll answer it on my Podcast!)
What You Can Expect To Get
- I’ll spend a few minutes before our scheduled time reviewing your site.
- I am happy to share my screen so you can watch along if that would be useful.
- You may record the call if you wish.
Woah, You’re Expensive!
Not so fast there bub. Check out this survey of over 600+ SEO agencies across the world. We’re right in line with the average!
With SEO it’s all about ROI (as well as three letter acronyms apparently). Before you hire any SEO consultant I do recommend that you are as prepared as possible with specific questions or challenges. But the potential for return on investment is very good if you come prepared and execute on recommendations!
Keepin’ Up With The Algos
Did you know Google is tweaking it’s algorithm hundreds of times a year? Major algo updates take place dozens of times a year. Not to mention all the new tools, changes in existing tools, experimenting etc.
What’s the point, Dan? Well – we spend lots of “off the clock” hours keeping up to date with all the changes going on. That’s the only way to do SEO effectively!