This is a fun, personal page inspired by Derek Sivers’ “Now Page” idea.
The concept is simple.
Because what you’re doing/involved with “right now” changes often for many people, by having a “Now” page you can easily find out “what are you doing right now?”
Anyway, here’s what I’m doing Now, as of December 2016. As things change, I’ll keep this page updated:
Business / Work
- Doing SEO & Digital Marketing consulting for our clients at Evolving SEO
- Working “on” the Evolving SEO business
- Hosting Our Experts On the Wire Marketing & SEO Podcast
- Being a Moz Associate
- Tweeting! Often!
- Making music (my first career). See some recent videos here.
- Posting the occasional track to SoundCloud.
Life / Wife 🙂
- Podcasting with Sarah about food! Episodes are sparse (but worth the listen) until we have more time to dedicate. Check out the Empty Fork here.
- Traveling with my wife – local to New England or exploring other US places.
- Photography (a new-ish hobby) – specifically architectural / fine-art photography in black and white. You can see shots here on Instagram
- Les Mills GRIT (high intensity interval training), pilates, and hiking