One thing we ALL struggle with is too many options. Whether it’s the millions of song options I have on Spotify, the 100’s of flavors at an ice cream stand – or marketing.
The thing I love about today’s guest’s approach to marketing is it’s so … simple. Not easy, but simple. Noah provides a framework and importantly mindset approach to how to arrive at – and execute upon this simplicity.
THEN … about halfway through (around the 34 min mark) we turn the tables. Noah wanted to learn more about SEO. So I prepared some personal SEO advice for his site OK Dork.
Don’t forget to subscribe on iTunes!
Here are the slides/visuals to go with my SEO tips for Noah:
Here are the slides in real time matched to the audio so you can follow along!
- Eventual Millionaire – Noah Kagan
- Noah Kagan Presents podcast
- SEMrush <– free 15 day trial
- “I was a corporate monkey.”
- AppSumo and Sumo.com
- “We help the underdogs kick ass.”
- “I was having amazing conversations that I wanted to hear again.”
- “It’s giving me an excuse to meet people I want to meet.”
- “I built my email list from day one.”
- “Which channel drove results?”
- “What is the activity you can double and what is the activity you can kill?”
- “We went out and surveyed a bunch of people.”
- “Create checklists and hire people you admire.”
- “If you’re not available, who is your favorite person?”
- “Every day of the week, the customer knows what to expect.”
- “How do you give unique gifts that people will appreciate?”
- Repurposing content
- Build a relationship over time