That makes sense.
John’s show, EOFire, receives over 1.5 million monthly listens (and Tim’s show has crossed over 100 million downloads total).
I was lucky to grab 20 minutes of John’s time to have as a guest on Experts.
Whether you’re launching something or not, he’s going to tell you all about two platforms that hold massive opportunity in the marketing landscape, that many people have not caught onto yet (or executed on very well).
Stick around after the interview where I will tell you exactly how to enter the contest to win a free copy of the mastery journal!
John Lee Dumas is the host of EOFire, an award winning Podcast where he interviews today’s most successful Entrepreneurs 7-days a week. JLD has grown EOFire into a multi-million dollar a year business with over 1500 interviews and 1.5 million monthly listens. He’s the author of The Freedom Journal and The Mastery Journal, two of the most funded publishing campaigns of all time on Kickstarter. All the magic happens at EOFire.com!
Listen now! Make sure to stick around through the end to find out how to enter the contest to win a free copy of The Mastery Journal!
And don’t forget to subscribe on iTunes!
- How to CRUSH Kickstarter
- The Mastery Journal
- How to Master Productivity – Mixergy Interview
- John Lee on the Price is Right
- iTunes ‘secret sauce’?
- “Treat your podcast like a real business.”
- “Trying to overanalyze it is a mistake.”
- “Use the search bar in Facebook and find specific groups related to … “
- “Spend five minutes … “
Asking for Reviews
- “It’s important to be willing and able to ask BUT it has to be done in the right manner.”
- “It’s the reason I have over 2,400 reviews on iTunes.”
- “Someone who is willing and able to tell a story… “
- “It’s a psychology play and not many understand how or why … “
- Comprising a pledge goal
- “Don’t make it a low number that’s easy to get to.”
- “No one is doing it and no one gets it.”
- “They use a different metric … “
- “I have three mighty strengths … “
- “Oftentimes people are busy but not necessarily productive.”
- “You’ll get more done in one day than you used to get done in one week.”
Price Is Right?
- “I played a putting game for a car … “